We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
How much information must I share?
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Web site. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When you browse our Web site
- IP address - We collect your IP address to measure our Web site traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience.
- Referral Web site. If you come to our Web site via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- Browser type. We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Web site for visitors.
- Movements through our Web site. We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
When you make purchases through our Web site
- We collect your name, billing address and payment information (such as your credit card number and expiration date) to process your order.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your email address, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We collect information contained in cookies, such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must accept cookies if you wish to add items to a shopping cart.
Third Party Cookies
When you create an Account on our Web site
- We collect your first name, e-mail address, zip code, and password. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your password.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter through our Web site
- We collect your email address and name to send you newsletters, offers and promotions. You may opt-out from receiving these types of email communications at any time by utilizing the unsubscribe link located within each email communication.
When you communicate with us through our Web site
- We collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
When you enter contests, participate in surveys, or register for other activities on our Web site
- We collect your name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies depending on the activity.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting your account manager.
We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Your personal and account information will never be sold, shared, rented or traded to third parties except under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
We use 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") in all areas where your personal and account information is required. Our Web site is certified by Comodo, which verifies that our Web site is authentic and that we use SSL security. To view our Comodo certificate, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key at the bottom of your browser window. Our Web site security information will appear.
In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers. All transaction information is processed under encrypted channels. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
You can reach us by email email@example.com or you can call us toll-free at 888-440-4727. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.
5318 E. 2nd street #627
Long Beach, CA 90803
Last updated on February 28, 2011